About a month ago I was approached via email by Sarah from Accepted.com with invitation to be interviewed for their website in the MBA blogger category for their own blog. It took me a few days to get around and answer the questions of the interview, but finally the interview was published today: Blogger Interview: Vit’s Journey.
The questions I answered in that interview were:
- Where are you from, where did you go to college and when did you graduate; and what prior degrees do you hold?
- How did you choose George Washington University School of Business? Why did you feel it was the best school for you?
- Did you only consider part-time programs? Why?
- What’s your favorite class so far?
- Are there any things in particular you did before starting b-school that made the transition back to student life easier?
- How do you like living in D.C.? How does it contribute to your b-school experience?
- Do you have any advice you’d like to bestow on our current MBA applicants?
- Why did you decide to blog about your experience?